This Exchange and Returns Policy of HORTA DA TERRA LTDA – CNPJ 26.173.097/0001-28 – applies to all purchases made by the final consumer as defined in the terms of Article 2 of the Consumer Protection Code (CDC), through the website www.hortadaterra.com.br.
WITHDRAWAL OF PURCHASE
– The withdrawal of purchase due to regret or dissatisfaction is only valid for orders placed on the Horta da Terra website. Products purchased from resellers will not be exchanged by the online store, and the consumer should contact the place where the product was purchased.
The customer must notify the withdrawal of purchase by contacting our Customer Service (SAC) within a period of up to 7 (seven) consecutive days from the date of product receipt, through our email [email protected].
Our SAC team will guide the customer regarding the return procedure, which will consist of the following steps:
– Receiving the postal code for reverse logistics from the post office, this code does not generate any cost to the customer and will be valid for 14 days.
– The customer must post the product in its original packaging, along with the respective DANFE (Tax Invoice Document) following the recommendations of the post office.
– After receiving the merchandise at our facilities, our company’s Quality Control team will examine the condition of the received material.
– Upon approval by the Quality Control team, our SAC team will contact the customer to arrange the refund of the paid amounts.
– The original shipping cost from our facilities to the customer’s delivery location will not be reimbursed in the process, and the refund will be made using the same payment method used for the purchase.
WITHDRAWAL OF PURCHASE WITH THE ORDER IN TRANSIT
– If the customer has withdrawn the purchase, and the order is in transit, it will be necessary to refuse the order at the time of delivery so that it can be returned to our Distribution Center as sent.
After receiving and checking the order, our SAC team will contact the customer to define the refund method for the amount paid.
EXCHANGE DUE TO NONCONFORMITY
– If the customer identifies any nonconformity in a purchased product, they must contact our SAC within a period of up to 30 (thirty) days after receiving the product (in accordance with Article 26, II of the CDC) and, following the instructions provided, send the product to Horta da Terra in its original packaging.
The returned products will be analyzed, and if any manufacturing nonconformities are confirmed, Horta da Terra will exchange the product or refund the paid amount within a period of up to 60 (sixty) consecutive days from the customer’s request. The respective exchange will not be made if any signs of use or mishandling of the product are found.
TIMEFRAME FOR RESOLVING RETURNS
Horta da Terra has up to 30 (thirty) consecutive days, counting from the date of product receipt at the Distribution Center, to verify if the request meets the requirements of the Exchange and Returns Policy.
METHOD OF REFUNDING PAID AMOUNTS
Credit Card Payments: Horta da Terra will notify the credit card administrator used by the customer, and the refund will be made in up to 02 (two) subsequent billing statements. This procedure is the responsibility of the credit card administrator.
In the case of returns for refund, the refund will be processed only after the receipt of the product(s) at our Distribution Center.
The provisions of this Exchange and Returns Policy may be updated or modified at any time.
In case of any doubts regarding the Exchange and Returns Policy, the customer/internet user may contact our SAC at any time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
– Horta da Terra reserves the right to cancel orders and fully refund the amount paid by the customer in cases of malfunction of electronic platforms, typographical errors, or stock problems beyond our control.