Looking for more nutritious and functional recipes for your routine? What if you knew that Horta da Terra’s ingredients go far beyond this?
Have you heard of the plant’s medicinal powers? Our Taioba, for example, is known for being essential for our organism! Besides being an ally to our immune system, it is recommended to prevent cramps, aid in blood pressure control, in the prevention of osteoporosis, colon cancer, intestinal functioning and obesity. It also has high antioxidant action and is rich in iron and fibers.
Time of preparation:
- 30g of tapioca flour
- 1 spoon (1g) of powdered taioba
- Salt to taste
- 1 spoon of vegan cheese or ricota
- 3 slices of tomato
- a dash of olive oil
How to prepare:
- Mix the tapioca flour with our powdered taioba and salt
- In a light fire, add the tapioca to a pan, bake it both sides and place it in a plate
- Add the vegan cheese, the tomato and the dash of olive oil!
- Add the filling to the ready-made tapioca, add the tomato pieces and olive oil to taste!
Practical, right!? Let us know how you liked it and bon appetit!